Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Updating again

I've not posted for a while because I've had my sister staying with me. :) It was good, and we did lots of things, the weather was kind of annoying though. Cold and raining virtually all week, and of course now she's gone the weather's perfect and suddenly feels like spring. Today I could believe for the first time that summer is coming soon, and the air is mild and humid.

We ate a lot of pastries (I think I've mentioned that Japan *does* do pastries well, especially chocolate croissants :)) and had cook-your-own-okonomiyaki twice, and went to a bunch of different places around Yokohama and Tokyo, and we went out with a bunch of students, including Mr Sociable. :) It was good having her here.

At the end of this week I'm going to London so I only have a few days of 'normal life' before another fun change in routine. :)

No comments: