Friday, May 9, 2008

Weather sucks

  • When my sister was here, most of the weather was about 14, 15 degrees, and it rained a lot. Sightseeing was not pleasant. Starting from the day she left, the weather has been around 21-24 and fine.

  • Every day this week, the weather has been about 24, warm and humid. Every day I've thought 'this weather is not nice for going to work (wearing stockings or pants is too hot), but I can't wait for the weekend so I can enjoy relaxing outside in my summer clothes'. Now the weekend is coming and it's going to be 14/15 and raining, both days.

  • Apparently the weather was idyllic here in Japan for the whole week I was away.

  • When I was in London, the weather was mostly around 12-15 degrees, with a lot of intermittent rain. Apparently, starting from the day I left, it's been around 24, pleasant and warm all week.

    What's with that, huh?
  • No comments: