Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Holidays, hmm

Starting to think about what I'll do for my next holidays (mid-August). It'd be a shame not to do something, but what? I'm interested in going to see the high school baseball tournament in Koshien. Apparently it's a very intense scene. ^_^ Or, I wouldn't mind going to Hokkaido and seeing the countryside, now that it's summer.

Also toying with the idea of going overseas, but I am now conscious of not wanting to spend too much money. I'll be without much income for a couple of months...

Anyway, life is good! ^_^ Summer 'officially' started two days ago - the Meteorological Dept. finally announced the end of the rainy season. And it's like since that day, God has turned up the heat - suddenly, boom, the hot air hits you like an oven whenever you leave a building.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh is rainy season over?? The past three days of heavy rain didn't get the memo!

I must be experiencing typical summer rains, not tsuyu rains. ;)

I'm gonna kick around Osaka starting tomorrow for three weeks, then spend August planning for the next semester and hitting up summer festivals.