Thursday, November 27, 2008

Renewal

Incidentally, just to keep you posted, I did renew for another three months. Which would mean I'm due to finish in August.
However, I realised my offer said that if I renew for "less than 3 months" I won't get a re-offer; but I am renewing for 3. This means I may well get another contract offer next year.
If they do offer me another, well, it will be nice to be able to keep my options open. Also, it would be nice to be able to make a decision *after* going back to Australia for a visit. My feelings (as to whether I want to leave or stay) tend to vary with the weeks. Right now I'm very happy with everything.
If they don't offer me another, well, at least I don't have to spend weeks agonising over a decision again. ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey. Good on you. Glad ur still enjoying it all. U can relax with the decision making for another 3 months or so at least.